Spec Sheet Install Manual
Choosing the right Tankless Electric Water Heater for your home.
- Lowest activation in industry with 0.2 GPM turn on flow
- Active energy management with power modulating controls
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital display for thermostatic accuracy
- Field adjustable set point range between 70-140 F. Factory set at 120 F (3.5kW and below set at 105 F). Special settings of higher or lower range available based on options
- Silent Operation (except for SPEX0122240T)
- Mounts in any orientation
- Flow meter activates heater only on demand (no standby heat loss)
- Install unit at point-of-use to eliminate long pipe runs
- Eliminate costly mixing valve
- Compact size fits almost anywhere for flexible installation; suitable for ADA compliant facilities
- Lavatory sinks
- Multi lav configurations ideal for sensor or metering faucets (ML option - 110 F max.)
- Emergency eye wash fountains (EE option - 90 F max.)
- Sizing - Size based on performance and not electrical infrastructure. Three key factors, incoming water temperature, water volume, and desired outlet temperature.
- Electrical - All Eemax Tankless Water Heaters are designed to be hardwire to a dedicated circuit breaker and are not supplied with a cord and plug
- Mounting - This family of Eemax products can be mounted in any orienation. Inlet is on the right of the unit and outlet is on the left. This can not be reversed.
- Local Codes - Please check all applicable codes, national and local to ensure compliance both on the plumbing and electrical installation
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...