This Elkay EZSTL8WSLC cooler is designed for the Elkay EZSTL8WSLK bottle-filler series and it runs on 115 volts. It is equipped with the Real Drain system which eliminates standing water, minimizing the energy needed for cleaning and maintenance. You can add the EWF3000 filter (ordered separately), it works for up to 3,000 gallons of water and is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
- Single water cooler for EZSTL8WSLK electronic bottle-filler with sensor
- Chilling Capacity of 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50-degree F drinking water
- Refrigerated non-filtered water
- Furnished with Flexi-Guard Safety bubbler
- Bubbler provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms
- Electronic bubbler push bar for easy activation
- 115V/60Hz power
- Vinyl clad finish
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water
- Wall Mount (On-Wall), for Indoor applications
- EWF3000 filter is optional (ordered separately)
- ADA, Buy American Act, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120, GreenSpec, NSF/ANSI 42, 53, 61, and 372 (lead free), and UL 399 compliance
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on the refrigeration system of the unit. Electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...