CWL Systems Media Replacement Kits
- Media replacements kits require some assembly.
- 100% pure granular activated carbon (GAC) – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary GAC is the highest grade and highest iodine rating available
- Removes and reduces chlorine, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, pharmaceutical residues, and much more
- Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances
True Protection From Toxic Contaminants.
World-class EWS water filtration and performance for the removal of chlorine, chloramine, pesticides, THMs, VOCs, obesogens, pharmaceutical residues, and much more. The CWL Series offers real protection against dangerous contaminants and provides delicious, odor-free water for your entire home – all with just one system.
Made in the USA. Maintenance-free for up to 10 years before filter replacement (based on your local water conditions and usage).
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...