4x4 Fernco Stock Coupling-
CONNECTS 4 IN. Cast Iron/Plastic TO 4 IN. Cast Iron/Plastic
Fernco Couplings have earned a reputation for consistent, superior performance, giving you full confidence in their quality and reliability.
The dimensional flexibility of Fernco couplings ensures leak-proof pipe seals on virtually any pipe material: plastic, cast iron, asbestos cement, clay, concrete, steel, copper and ductile iron. All flexible couplings are clearly marked with part number, size, and pipe material that the coupling will connect to.
Fernco makes fast delivery of stock items. For special applications, our custom design service can supply couplings to individual customer requirements.
- Tested designs backed by over five decades of proven performance
- Positive seal against infiltration and exfiltration
- Leak-proof and is resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays,
fungus growth, and normal sewer gases
- Conforms to ASTM D 5926, C 1173 and CSA B602
- Connects same or different pipe sizes and materials quickly and easily
- Stainless steel clamps are corrosion-resistant and rustproof
- Installation torque: 60 inch lbs.
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent
- Minimum operating temperature: – 30° F
ASTM Specifications: [ASTM D-5926, ASTM C-1173]
CSA Certified: CSA B602
End Connection 1: [Cast Iron, Plastic]
End Connection 2: [Cast Iron, Plastic]
End Connections: Cast Iron;Plastic
Fitting Size 1: 4 in
Fitting Size 2: 4 in
Fitting Sizes: 4 in
Fitting Type: Straight
Height: 4-1/50 in
Length: 5-11/50 in
Material: [Plastic, Stainless Steel]
Material Type: [PVC, 300L]
Maximum Pressure: 4.3 psi
Maximum Temperature: 140
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...