Canplas (CANPE) 223281W
DWV PVC BACKWATER VALVE 1-1/2 IN. Protects basements and other low level areas from the backflow of sanitary sewer, storm sewer, or septic system. The product is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
This simple devices offers effective protection against the backflow of sewage and stormwater into homes and businesses. Under normal operation, the lightweight flapper opens and allows waste water to exit to sewer line. During a backflow,the flapper seals closed, stopping the flow from reaching interior drains entering the living space. Backwater valves (BWV)are recommended on all branch lines serving low level appliances, leaving the main line open to discharge and vent. Any drain openings behind the BWV are protected from backflows. A BWV can also be installed on the main line before it enters a building.
- Dwv Pvc Backwater Valve 1-1/2 In
- Protects basements and other low level areas from the backflow of sanitary sewer, storm sewer, or septic system
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Protection against the backflow of sewage and storm water
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- All Canplas Backwater valves are socket x socket with all sockets being DWV
- Acme threads provide positive traction and extra strength
- Neoprene O-ring effectively seals valve lid