The ability to remotely command a controller means operators never have to walk back and forth to stop and start irrigation. Winterization is quick and easy and can be accomplished with only one worker. A mid-range solution for residential and commercial applications, the Roam will operate up to 1,000 feet from the controller. It is compatible with all Hunter AC powered controllers. The Roam offers features other remotes do not at a reasonable price. With a large LCD and simple push button operation, this remote is easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Designed to work with Hunter:
- ACC controllers through a SmartPort® connection
- 128 programmable addresses for use with multiple Roam remotes in the same neighborhood
- Manually run watering cycles without modifying regular program
- Programmable run times: 1 to 90 minutes
- Range: Up to 1,000 ft. (line of sight)
- Transmitter power source: 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, 10 mA (provided by controller)
- System operating frequency: 433 MHz
- FCC approved
- No FCC license required
- Warranty: 2 years
- Height: 7"
- Width: 2 1/4"
- Depth: 1 1/4"
- Range: Up to 1000 ft (Line of Site)
- Type: Remote
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...