For maximum in convenience, reliability, and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV Jar-Top is the solution. With the PGV Jar-Top, it’s possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV Jar-Top still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- Size: 1”
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Inlet Diameter:1"
- Flow rate: 0.2 to 40 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 cycles
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 cycles
Factory Installed Options
- Valve without solenoid
- DC latching solenoid
User Installed Options
- Solenoid conduit cover (P/N 464322)
- DC latching solenoid (P/N 458200)
- Accu-Sync pressure regulator
- Reclaimed water ID (P/N 269205)
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...