Spec Sheet | Instruction Sheet
The 12V Integrated LED Louvered Surface Mount Step Light offers a low-profile construction without a junction box. This stylish design makes installation simple for retrofit or new construction and offers even light dispersion. This light comes in a Textured Black finish.
The 12V Integrated LED Louvered Surface Mount Step Light offers a low-profile construction without a junction box. This stylish design makes installation simple for retrofit or new construction.
- Small profile design for easy installation allows you to mount to surfaces like steps, decks, and retaining walls without cutting a junction box.
- Equipped with removeable mounting template for extra ease of installation.
- Sealed and fully encapsulated to safeguard from water ingression and the outdoor elements – helping to extend the life of the product.
- Custom optics with a diffused lens provides smooth, uniform light distribution to eliminate glare and hotspots
- 4,000-volt system surge protection protects against power surges and irregularities, especially when paired with one of our transformers
- Versatile IP67 rated design provides protection against dust particles and temporary submersion in case of flooding
- What's in the Box: LED Step Light and two gel-filled wire nuts
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...