Spec Sheet Install Manual
The Liberty 290 series provides a cost effective “mid-range” pump for on-site waste water systems, liquid waste transfer and commercial heavy-duty sump pump applications that require higher head or more flow. Designed around Liberty’s unique “Uni-Body” casting, the 290-Series will provide years of reliable performance.
- Liberty’s unique, one-piece “Uni-Body” casting
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Model: 293
- HP: 3/4
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 3450
- Amps: 10.4A
- Volts: 115V
- Automatic: Manual
- Height: 13"
- Major Width: 10"
- Weight: 31 lbs.
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...