Spec Sheet Install Manual
Heavy-duty built and reliable, Liberty's LE40-series is the perfect choice for residential sewage applications. Featuring all cast iron construction with an epoxy powder coat finish, stainless steel fasteners, quick-disconnect power cord and a vortex style impeller for superior solids handling, the LE40-series combines solid performance with exceptional value. Vertical float option available on 115V model.
- Heavy cast iron construction
- Oil filled, thermally protected motor
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Corrosion resistant, vortex style impeller made of high temperature engineering polymer
- All stainless steel fasteners and rotor shaft
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor. (25' length optional)
- Model: LE41A
- HP: 4/10
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 12
- Solids Handling: 2"
- Discharge: 2" FNPT
- Automatic: Wide-Angle Float
- Impeller: Vortex
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Height: 14"
- Major Width: 10.75"
Sewage and Effluent Pumps
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...