The new PC442-Series features a primary pump and the new 442-10A backup pump system pre-assembled from the factory! It is available as a standard model or with NightEye® wireless technology.
Nigth Eye Model PCS37-442-10A-EYE
• Provides uninterrupted pumping in the event of a power outage or main pump failure
• Fully assembled
• Primary pumps available in 1/3 and 1/2 hp
• Ready to connect to 1-1/2" discharge pipe
• System includes primary pump check valve and back-up pump check valve
• StormCell® 442-Series back-up system includes:
- Audible and visual alarm with super-bright LED alarm
- Energy efficient 12V DC pump (manufactured in the US by Liberty Pumps)
- Professional-grade 10A charger/controller
- Battery box (fits Group 27 or 31 batteries)
- User interface with LCD readout
- Compact float switch system
- Silence and Test buttons
- Auxiliary contacts
• Suitable with AGM, Wet Cell or Gel type batteries (not included)
• Liberty Pumps StormCell® batteries recommended for optimum performance
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...