Elongated front, two-piece toilet. Less toilet seat and supply.
- Elongated Front
- 1.6 Gpf / 6.0 Lpf
- Glazed trapway
- Anti-siphon ballcock provides efficient toilet tank operation at high or low water pressures
- Three-point cushioned tank-to-bowl connection assures perfect tank alignment and leak proof connections. Can't be rocked loose saves installation time
- Available in white, biscuit and bone
- Mansfield limited lifetime warranty
- Water usage: 1.6 gpf / 6.0 lpf
- Water surface area: 9" x 10"
- Water pressure range: 20 to 80 P.S.I.
- Trap diameter: 2" glazed
- Trap seal: 2-5/8"
- Rough-in: 12"
- MaP rating : 800 grams
- Meets or exceeds ASME A112.19.-2008/CSA B45.1-08
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...