Elongated front, two-piece toilet. Less toilet seat and supply.
- Elongated Front
- 1.28 Gpf / 4.86 Lpf
- Uses 20% less water than conventional toilets
- Glazed trapway
- Pilot Operated Fill Valve
- 3" hybrid flush valve
- Three-point cushioned tank-to-bowl connection assures perfect tank alignment and leak proof connections. Can't be rocked loose & saves installation time
- Available in white, biscuit and bone
- Color-match trip lever
- Mansfield limited lifetime warranty
- Water usage : 1.28 Gpf / 4.86 Lpf
- Water surface area: 9" x 10"
- Water pressure range: 20 to 80 PSI
- Trap diameter: 2" glazed
- Trap seal: 2-1/2"
- Rough-in: 12?
- MaP rating : 600 grams
- Meets or exceeds ASME A112.19.2-2008/CSA B45.1-08 standards
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...
Benefits of Rain Bird Pressure Regulated Spray Heads: Improving Irrigation EfficiencyRead now
Rain Bird pressure regulated spray heads are becoming increasingly popular among homeowners and landscapers looking to improve the efficiency of their irrigation systems. In this article, we will explore the benefits of using pressure regulated spray heads and how they...