Rinnai Control-R Wi-Fi Module and mobile app no longer are compatible w/ the RUCS/RUS Tankless Water Heaters
Rinnai Control-R Kit with Push-Button, Temperature Sensor (Turns off the recirculation system when the water has reached the set temperature. Compatible only with Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters featuring Rinnai Circ-Logic™. ), and Grundfos Recirculation Pump (Includes Grundfos GTK03 Kit with Rinnai Circ-Logic Manual).
Control Your Rinnai Tankless Water Heater with the Touch of a Button
With Rinnai's Control-R™ Wi-Fi Module, new and existing Rinnai Residential and Commercial Tankless Water Heaters (2006 and newer) can be remotely monitored and controlled via smart devices. Rinnai now has the capability to provide a new option for management, control and maintenance of Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters.
Control and Monitoring
Control the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater from a smart phone or tablet to turn the system on/off, change the water temperature and monitor status.
Remote Diagnostics and Maintenance
Gives technicians detailed system information via automatic alerts and remote diagnostic tools before ever leaving their place of business, leading to shorter maintenance and repair times.
Accessibility and Convenience
Get instant access to technical bulletins, product warranty, product registration, manuals, step-by-step repair guides and more!
- Dimensions: 3.69"?w x 3.69"h x 1.18"?d (94 mm x 94 mm x 30 mm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (0.14 kg) Shipping Carton: 6 oz (0.17 kg)
- Works with all Rinnai Tankless Water Heater models manufactured 2006 and newer (except RH180 Hybrid Tank-Tankless Water Heaters).
- The Lime Condition (LC) notification will not appear in the Rinnai App when the Control-R™ Wi-Fi Module is paired with the following series of Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters manufactured prior to 2009: VA, VB, KA and V53e.
- Attaches to side of water heater via magnetic enclosure (indoor models only) or mounts to an indoor wall with supplied mounting hardware.
- Pairs with only one Rinnai Tankless Water Heater.
- Included with purchase: Control-R™ Wi-Fi Module with 5 feet (1.5 m) of wire for water heater connection; wall mounting hardware (2 anchors and 2 screws); and Rinnai Control-R™ Wi-Fi Module Installation Manual.?
Title 24 Compliant - meets California Energy Commission's Title 24 requirements.
Choose a central location inside the home or business where the Wi-Fi signal is strong. If the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater is located where the Wi-Fi signal is weak (such as basements or a mechanical room), the module is designed so that wiring can run up to 300 feet (91 m) away from the water heater to ensure a strong Wi-Fi signal (18-22 gauge wire is required).
Apple® devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.) running operating system 8.0 or higher.
Android® devices (phones, tablets, etc.) running operating system 4.4 or higher.
BlackBerry® devices are not supported.
802.11N Wi-Fi Network up to 2.4 GHz.
Not compatible with MC-195T-US or MC-100V controllers.
How It Works
The new Control-R Wi-Fi Module attaches easily to the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater by a two-wire interface quickly connecting through your Wi-Fi network for monitoring. Once connected and the free Rinnai app is downloaded, the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater can be controlled using your smart phone or tablet.
The free Rinnai App is available from the Apple® Store or Google® Play Store.
If your system has recirculation capability, you can activate recirculation though the use of the Control-R™ Wi-Fi Module, motion sensor or push button for faster hot water.
- Push Button | Part #: RWMPB01 | Mounted near the point of use, like a kitchen faucet or bathroom sink, and operates the recirculation system.
- Motion Sensor Part | #: RWMMS01 | Mounted near the point of use and operates the recirculation system with the detection of motion and full-body movement up to 30 feet (9 m).
- Temperature Sensor | Part #: RWMTS01 | Turns off the recirculation system when the water has reached the set temperature. Compatible only with Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters featuring Rinnai Circ-Logic™.
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...