Featuring the latest state-of-the-art solar panel with superior charging power the Parmak Magnum 12 Solar-Pak eliminates battery recharging, thereby saving you time and money. The sun`s energy charges the fencer by day and a sealed 12 volt rechargeable battery powers the fencer at night. Battery included. The Parmak Magnum 12 Solar-Pak was designed, developed, and is manufactured exclusively by Parmak. 100% American made. Uses the same advanced and exclusive circuitry as the Parmak Magnum 12, including Parmak`s exclusive built-in performance meter. Our totally new and improved solar panel uses free energy from the sun to provide maximum shock . . . longer life. No operating costs! Power line convenience with a battery fencer. Full 3 year warranty covers damage caused by lightning. Twelve-volt battery warranted one year.
NEW EXCLUSIVE FEATURES NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE PARMAK MODEL MAG 12 SP
When the Mag 12 SP is first turned to ON position, the performance meter on front of fence charger now performs 3 exclusive functions: 1. Meter operation test 2. Battery charge level test 3. Fence charger voltage output on fence.
1. Meter Operation Test: This test will sweep meter needle to full scale and back. This test shows that meter movement is smooth and able to indicate full scale. If meter is functioning correctly the needle will go to the top of green (full scale) and then return to bottom of red.
2. Battery Charge Level Test: The meter will indicate the charge level of the battery. If the meter indicates “RED” the battery should be recharged before operating fence charger. If the meter indicates “YELLOW” the battery is low and should be recharged soon. If the meter indicates “GREEN” the battery has a good charge. To get the most accurate reading of the battery charge level, the battery should be in a no load/no charge state. Battery charge level will be indicated for the first 5 seconds immediately following the Meter Operation Test.
3. Voltage Output: After battery charge level test, the performance meter will begin to indicate amount of voltage on fence: GREEN— good voltage on fence— YELLOW fence voltage low, check fence— RED no voltage on fence, check fence immediately.
- Low impedance for maximum power, longer life
- Performance meter that shows condition of fence
- Ideal for large pastures
- State-of-the-art solar panel for superior charging power
- Complete with sealed 12 volt rechargeable battery
- Weatherproof, portable outdoor model
- Charges up to 30 miles of fence – 3.1+ joules*
- UL Listed
|Indoor / Outdoor Installation
|Fence Voltage - Open Circuit
|Fence Voltage - 500 ohm
|Fence Voltage - 100 ohm
||Performance Meter - Analog
Installing a Parmak Electric Fence