The C-67 AGA Gas Valve is for use on any gas fireplace. Using the included operating rod, the installer can install the valve from to depth, allowing it to be eliminating fittings and installation time. The C-67 Gas Valve is also used as a shutoff for any gas burning appliance.
Natural Gas BTU Ratings: C-67 Gas Valve: 51,796 BTUH at 7" W.C. Inlet
- AGA approved ball valve with stops
- Allows custom installation from 1” to 14” from surface
- Ideal for below-the-joist installation
- Brass or chrome plated escutcheon
- For use as log lighter valve or shutoff for gas equipment
- Shipped with two wood screws and hearth key