The freezeless Model 17 is designed and intended for year- round residential irrigation purposes regardless of outside temperature. This faucet will not rupture from freezing when the valve is shut off and the hose is removed. The Model 17 contains an integral backflow protection device which protects up to 125 psi of backpressure and therefore does not require and add-on vacuum breaker.
- Manufactured under one or more of the following patents: 3,208,715; 3,278,201; 5,590,679; 5,632,303
- ASSE 1019 - Type C Listed
- CSA, cUPC Approved
- 1/2" Copper Sweat Fitting : K, L, or M Inside
- 3/4” male hose thread nozzle
- Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
- EPDM packing to prevent leaking
- Full circle operating threads on valve body and retainer
- No-lead solder
- Standard “O” size seat washer
- Powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
- Adjustable polycarbonate wall flange
- Max Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Max Temperature: 120° F