The Woodford Vertical 22 is designed to provide year round hot and cold water service regardless of outside temperature. The vertical mount makes it ideal for slab construction. Separate hot and cold inlet tubes and operating handles allow for manually operated water temperature control.
Overall Length of this product is 11-3/4". Overall Length is determined by wall thickness plus the inlet length. Please check Product Overview file for details.
The freezeless Model 22 hot and cold faucet is designed and intended for year-round hot and cold irrigation and cleaning purposes regardless of outside temperature. Separate hot and cold inlet tubes allow for manually operated temperature control with cross contamination protection. This faucet contains patented pressure relief valves that prevents the faucet from bursting in freezing weather should a hose be accidentally left on. The Model 22 contains an integral backflow protection device and does not require and add-on vacuum breaker.
Model V22 Vertical Mount - Rough Brass for end wall installation
- Manufactured under one or more of the following patents: 3,208,715; 3,278,201; 5,590,679; 5,632,303; 6,142,172; 6,532,986 and patents pending
- ASSE 1019 Listed
- CSA, UPC, cUPC Approved
- Not intended for continuous use
- Patented resetting pressure relief valve prevents the faucet tube from bursting in freezing conditions even if a hose is unintentionally left on.
- Built-In Vent Float style Vacuum Breaker
- Faucet drains automatically when hose is removed
- EPDM packing to prevent leaking
- Oval, powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
- Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
- Standard "O" size seat washer
- Tee Key configuration - (extra charge)
- No-lead solder
- 3/4" male hose thread
- MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
- MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F