The @ease System combines the proven FROG mineral formula for killing bacteria with SmartChlor Technology that maintains a consistently low chlorine level for weeks. Unlike normal chlorine that is used up when you get in, SmartChlor continues to maintain the same level which is up to 75% less than hot tubs using Dichlor (standard hot tub chlorine). That’s why we call it self-regulating. It goes to work when the hot tub needs sanitizing so there are no frustrating yo-yo chlorine levels. This time-released method is also why less shock is needed to maintain the hot tub. When the SmartChlor Cartridge is depleted the system will flip over as a visual reminder to replace the empty cartridge with a new one.
- Kills bacteria with up to 75% less chlorine* than ordinary systems
- Shock just once a month
- SmartChlor cartridge lasts up to 4 weeks depending on hot tub usage. Recyclable when empty
- The Mineral Cartridge lasts 4 months or whenever you drain your hot tub
- No faded swimwear. No chlorine smell
- No Mess. No Guess. No Stress. No daily or weekly maintenance. Creates Fresh Mineral Water for hot tubs up to 600 gallons
- The SmartChlor cartridge flips when it's time to change
This Frog @ease Kit Includes:
- (1) Frog @ Ease Model# 01-14-3824
- (1) Frog Jump Start Start-Up Shock (1.5 oz.)
- (1) Frog @Ease Test Strips (30 strips)
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...