The standard Franklin 25FV1S4-3W230 #95422545 FPS Series V submersible pump features unique hydraulics that improve efficiency and minimize wear even when pumping abrasives. Discharge and motor brackets are available in thermoplastic or stainless steel with a removable check valve system. Available in 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and 25 gpm, 1/2 - 5 horsepower. The discharge head and motor bracket produced with industry proven, engineered materials. Available in 300 series stainless steel or high quality thermoplastic resins.
- 6 performance ranges: 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and 25 gpm.
- Horsepower ranges: 1/2 - 5.
- Discharge head and motor bracket produced with industry proven, engineered materials. Available in 300 series stainless steel or high quality thermoplastic resins.
- Large wrench flat area on the discharge head for ease of installation.
- Dry run designed top bearing positively supports the 300 series stainless steel 7/16-inch hex shaft.
- Removable internal check valve.
- Powered by Franklin Electric corrosion-resistant super stainless 4-inch submersible motors with lightning protection.
- Maximum water temperature with proper flow is 120 °F/49 °C. Consult factory for details.
1 Discharge Head: Available in engineered polymer or stainless steel
2 Check Valve: Internal design, but easily removed with proper tools
3 Top Bearing: Designed to provide excellent protection in volatile “dry run” conditions
4 Shell: 300 Series stainless steel
5 Stage Assembly: Modified PPO with 300 Series stainless steel insert
6 Carbon/Phenolic Washer: Maintains stage integrity and hydraulic seal by absorbing impeller thrust
7 Pump Shaft: 300 Series stainless steel
8 Motor Shaft Coupling: 300 Series stainless steel
9 External Suction Screen: Minimizes entry of performance-robbing abrasives and debris
10 Motor Bracket: Available in stainless steel or thermoplastic
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...