Built for easy customization, this pump covers a variety of performance needs. With our patent pending nozzle replacement system and a small Allen wrench (included), the internal nozzle can be replaced with any of the three nozzles supplied to provide standard performance, high pressure, or high flow.
- Impeller with stainless steel insert, diffuser, jet nozzle, and venturi are all molded with Modified PPO.
- Heavy-duty cast iron case ensures optimum durability and long life.
- Floating stainless steel eye seal for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Powered by high quality, industry proven, UL 778 approved indoor/outdoor square flange motors.
- Revolutionary “Quick-Change” jet nozzle replacement system allows easy customization of the pump. Performance can be changed quickly from a high pressure to a high flow set-up without removing the plumbing or opening the case.
- Dual voltage motor can be set to run at either 115 V or 230 V.
- Pressure switch is installed and set at 30/50 PSI.
- Built-in drain plug for easy winterizing and servicing.
- Handles water temperatures up to 120 °F/49 °C and shut-off pressures up to 90 psi.
- 1" NPT discharge, 1-1/4" NPT suction.
- UL 778 approved for indoor or outdoor use.
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...