Although no single pump can meet all applications, the Convertible VersaJet from Franklin Electric comes close. Each model can be configured with a variety of pressure and flow choices in both shallow and deep set installations. In addition, four different suction flange options make this pump the contractor’s choice for those tough replacement jobs.
- Heavy-duty cast iron case ensures optimum durability and long life.
- Modular suction flange system to retrofit current installations without disturbing the existing plumbing.
- Thermoplastic impeller and diffuser precision molded for high efficiency and dependability.
- Thermoplastic impeller and diffuser ensure increased hydraulic performance.
- Phenolic/Ceramic mechanical shaft seal ensures leakproof fit and maximum pressure handling capability.
- Adjustable pressure switch is factory set at 30/50 psi.
- Powered by high quality, industry proven, UL 778 approved indoor/outdoor square flange motors.
- Dual voltage motor can be set to run at either 115 V or 230 V.
- Built-in drain plug for easy winterization and servicing.
- Pressure gauge supplied for easy monitoring of system pressure.
- 1-1/4" FNPT Suction
- 1" FNPT Drive Line
- 1 HP
- Single Phase
- Volts: 115/230
- Weight: 56 lbs
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...