Spec Sheet Install Manual
For residential and commercial applications, the 2448LSGX is a complete factory assembled simplex grinder package featuring the LSG200-Series 2 hp 2-Stage Omnivore® grinder pump. All internal brackets, floats, guide-rail base and discharge piping is pre-installed at the factory saving hours of labor at the job site.
- Factory assembled simplex grinder package with 24" X 48" fiberglass basin and Omnivore Grinder Pump
- 2 hp grinder pump available in various voltages
- Anit-flotation collar
- Solid, heavy-duty fiberglass cover (optional black steel, solid)
- GR20 guide rail assembly
- Galvanized guide rail piping (stainless optional)
- All internal piping and brackets pre-mounted
- Floats are pre-mounted at factory-set levels
- All stainless steel fasteners
- 1-1/4" schedule 80 PVC discharge piping with ball valve and check valve
- ALM-2W alarm and NEMA 4x wiring box on 2448LSG (NEMA 4x simplex panel with alarm on 2460LSG, 2472LSG and 2484LSG)
- Off Level: 9.5"
- On Level: 16.5"
- Alarm Level: 21"
- Volume Per Cycle: 13.5 gallons
- Basin Capacity: 94 gallons
- Volts: 208-230
- Phase: 1
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Standard Panel SX-Series: ALM-2W
- Material: Fiberglass
- Height: 48"
- Diameter: 24"
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...