Spec Sheet Install Manual
Liberty Pumps StormCell® battery back-up pumps provide uninterrupted flood control for your basement in the event of a power outage or main pump failure. These highly advanced 12-volt back-up pump systems are available as standard models.
Energy efficient 12V DC Pump
• Heavy-duty fan cooled 25A charger. (Can run as a continuous power supply for the back-up pump in the event of a main pump failure)
• Suitable with Wet Cell, AGM or gel-type batteries
• Dual battery box accommodates (2) Group 27 or 31 batteries
• Microprocessor controlled with energy efficient Switch Mode Technology
• Remote wall-mount user interface with LCD display
• Audio alarm (features a self-reset after silence)
• Super-bright red LED alarm ring
• 9-volt battery backup – operates alarm in standby mode for up to 72 hours
• Alarm and pump test buttons
• Green LED AC power light and audible notification of power loss
• Blue LED Pump-Run light
• Auxiliary contacts (24VDC, 100 mA max)
• Compact “snap-on” activation float switch with integral alarm float switch (fits 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" pipe)
• High water float switch acts as a redundant “on” float switch for the pump
• Tee and fittings for standard installations
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...