Rain Bird® R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion.
Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required.
Thick wind-resistant streams ensure efficient performance in adverse real world conditions. R-VAN’s large water droplets cut through the wind so water stays in the target zone without misting or fogging. An exclusive manual flush feature keeps nozzles clear of dirt and debris even in extreme conditions.
- 13-18 ft full circle pattern rotary nozzle
- Quickly adjust radius without tools
- Pull up flush feature clears the nozzle of dirt and debris
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range
- Low precipitation rate reduces run-off and erosion
- Matched precipitation rates across radius, arc and pattern types
- Maintains efficient performance at high operating pressures without misting or fogging
- Color-coded and laser-marked for easy identification of R-VAN model
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies, risers and adapters
|Nozzle Pattern||Full circle|
|Nozzle Radius||18 ft|
|Nozzle Type||High-efficiency, Rotary spray|
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...