Rectangular shaped LED floodlight designed to replace 70W Metal Halide. Patent Pending airflow technology ensures long LED and driver lifespan. Use for building facade lighting, sign lighting, LED landscape lighting and instant-on security lighting.
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
- IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing:
- RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
- DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
- Lumen Maintenance: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 7H x 6V
- IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
- Airflow: Patent pending Airflow technology heat sink for superior cooling.
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
- Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
- Thermal Management Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
- Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
- Reflector: Semi-specular anodized aluminum.
- Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
- LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
- Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
- Driver: Constant Current, Class 2, 100 - 277V, 50 - 60 Hz, 100 - 277VAC 0.4 Amps.
- THD: 10.9% at 120V
- Surge Protection: 6kV
WAC Landscape Lighting: Enhancing Your Outdoor SpaceRead now
Lighting is one of the most crucial aspects of creating an outdoor ambiance. A well-designed lighting scheme can create a warm and inviting atmosphere, increase security, and highlight the best features of your outdoor space. One of the most popular...
How to fix the Rinnai Error Code LC or 00 Scale Build-Up Problem?Read now
Rinnai Error Code LC Scale Build-Up can cause your water heater to malfunction. Read on to learn how to fix this issue and get your hot water flowing again! If you own a Rinnai water heater, you might have come...
Rinnai Error Codes and Troubleshooting TipsRead now
Rinnai is a popular brand of tankless water heaters that provides efficient and reliable heating solutions for homes and businesses. However, like any other electronic device, Rinnai tankless water heaters can also encounter issues or errors. Here are some of...