The Most Flexible and Feature-Rich Multi-Outlet Device on the Market, Ideal for New Projects and Retrofit Applications
The only multi-outlet device on the market with 8 configurable ports and 10 flow options for each port for maximum flexibility.
XBD-80 and XBD-81 models each contain a built-in filter. Makes retro-fitting easy when installed with the optional in-stem pressure regulator.
Easy to maintain, because body can be easily removed from riser.
For optimum performance, drip emitters must be installed inside the Xeri-Bird device to help prevent back pressure leaking.
- Xeri-Bird 8 Multi-Outlet Emission Device with Filter & (8) pre-installed 1.0 GPH Xeri-Bug Emitters
- Threads onto any 1/2 in. riser and delivers water to multiple locations for increased system flexibility
- Each port accepts a Xeri-Bug™ Emitter or PC Module for independent flows from 0.5 to 24 gph (1.89 to 90.84 l/h) or use a self-piercing barb connector (SPB-025) for unrestricted flow
- Features an integral 200 mesh (75 micron) filter which is easily serviceable from the top of the unit
- Eight bottom-mounted, sure-grip barbed outlets securely retain 1/4 in. Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Unique union base nut allows removal of Xeri-Bird 8 body from riser for easy installation and maintenance
- Emission Device Type: Multi-outlet Emitter
- Inlet Type: FPT
- Operating Range:
- Flow: 0 to 24 gph (0 to 90.84 l/h) per outlet
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1.0 to 3.5 bar)
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...