For use in conjunction with Swing Pipe as a flexible swing assembly.
- Fittings are made of robust acetal material to make connecting swing pipe fast and easy.
- Easy twist-in insertion – no glue or clamps needed for installation.
- Aggressive barb lip makes a secure connection that is less likely to leak.
- Broad range of shapes and sizes allow the contractor to choose the best fitting for the application.
- Extended length and aggressive barb lip prevent blow outs, reducing likelihood of contractor call backs.
- Not compatible with Rain Bird XF series dripline or XBS series blank drip tubing
- Up to 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Up to 110° F (43° C)
- Inlet Size: 3/4 x 1/2
- Inlet Thread: Male NPT x Barb
- Pressure Rating/Range: 0 - 80
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...