- 1/2 in. barb x 1/2 in. barb x 1/2 in. barb tee
- For use in conjunction with Swing Pipe as a flexible swing assembly
- Fittings are made of robust acetal material to make connecting swing pipe fast and easy
- Easy twist-in insertion; no glue or clamps needed for installation
- Aggressive barb lip makes a secure connection that is less likely to leak
- Broad range of shapes and sizes allow the contractor to choose the best fitting for the application
- Extended length and aggressive barb lip prevent blow outs, reducing likelihood of contractor call backs
- Not compatible with Rain Bird XF series dripline or XBS blank drip tubing
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...