Nokorode Pre-Tinning Paste Flux is a creamy-smooth paste specifically formulated with a small amount of 95/5 tin/antimony solder powder in the formula and a heat indicator. It is formulated to clean, pretin and flux the joint all at one time.
- Produces excellent, leak-free soldered joints
- Lead-free. Formula is safe for use on potable systems
- Cleans, Pre-tins and fluxes
- Excellent wetting ability allows solder to flow easily and uniformly into joints
- Contains small amount of 95/5 solder powder
- Recommended for 95/5 or 50/50 solder applications.
- Use on metals including copper, tin, zinc, nickel, and sheet lead. Do not use on magnesium or aluminum.
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...