Metacaulk 835+ is a 1-component, fire-rated elastomeric silicone sealant for through penetration firestops. Prevents flames/smoke/gas/water spreading through penetration openings. Silicone based - use in systems where dynamic movement is expected.
- STC rating 55 as well as FBC System Compatible- indicates that product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis to assure chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold, BlazeMaster and Corzan pipe and fittings.
- A single component penetration sealant system - no mixing or required additives needed.
- Flexible and non-slump formula. Neutral, moisture cure and low odor. Excellent moisture resistance. Protected in wet & dry stages against mold growth with a combination of biocides.
- D O T Classification is not regulated.
- Use in interior or exterior expansion, contraction and control joints. Use in exterior and interior penetrations. Available in 2 grades: caulk grade & self-leveling. Applied with a conventional caulking gun, trowel or with pumping equipment.
- Seals wall/floor penetrations for electrical, plumbing & telecomm systems. Prevents spread of fire through fire-rated gypsum wallboard partitions, concrete block or concrete walls/floors. Non-Slump formula used in vertical/horizontal settings.
- EMT, Insulated and uninsulated steel pipe, Construction and control joints, Expansion joints
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...