240-Volt, 4500-Watt Stainless Steel Heating Element for Electric Water Heaters
Rheem PROTECH screw-in water heater elements feature true OEM performance. These are the same elements that are used in the production of every Rheem electric water heater. Rheem heating elements use patented resistored technology that helps increase the life of the tank and element.
- 240-Volt, 4500-Watt stainless steel fold-back heating element (low-watt density)
- Direct replacement for Rheem, Ruud and Richmond water heaters
- Fits most brands including American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster, General Electric, GS Wood, Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Sears, State and Whirlpool water heaters
- Provides uniform heat distribution for a long-lasting performance
- Made of durable stainless steel and plastic
- Gasket and detailed instructions included
- UL and CSA listed for safety
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...