Rheem PROTECH screw-in water heater elements feature true OEM performance. These are the same elements that are used in the production of every Rheem electric water heater. Rheem heating elements use patented resistored technology that helps increase the life of the tank and element.
- 240-volt/5500-watt stainless steel resistored fold-back heating element (medium-watt density)
- Direct replacement for Rheem, Ruud and Richmond water heaters
- Fits most brands including American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster, General Electric, GS Wood, Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Sears, State and Whirlpool water heaters
- Provides uniform heat distribution for a long-lasting performance
- Made of durable stainless steel and plastic
- Gasket and detailed instructions included
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...