1" 1000W Copper Resistored Screw-in Element MWD (120V)
- Watt Density Classification: LWD
- Input Voltage (V): 120
- Wattage at 120V (W): 1000
- Watt Density at 120V (W/sq. in. ): 85
- Cold Resistance (ohms): 14.40
- Outer Sheath Material: Copper
- Resistored: Yes
- Configuration: Straight
- Element Diameter (in.): .260
- Element Length - Flange to Tip (in.): 7.64
- Mounting Type: Threaded
- Actual Thread Size - Outside Diameter (in.): 1-9/32
- Nominal Thread Size - (in.): 1
- Threads per Inch: 11-1/2
- Thread Type Series Designation: NPSM
- Hex Head Size - Across Flats (in.): 1-1/2
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...