The Rheem PROTECH FV Sensor Replacement Kit contains everything that you need to replace the FV Sensor Assembly on your Rheem water heater. This kit is required anytime the FV Sensor is tripped and needs to be replaced. Kit ensures safe and reliable operation.
- Direct replacement for Rheem, Ruud and Richmond water heaters
- Kit includes: FV sensor and wire tie
- Works on models: PROG40-40N RH67 PV, PROG40-36P RH67 PV, PROG40S-36N RH67 PV, PROG50-42N RH67 PV, PROG50-42P RH67 PV, PROG50S-36N RH67 PV, PROG50-40N RH67 PDV, PRO+G29-60N RH70 ID, PRO+G75-76P RH PV, PRO+G75-76N RH PV, PROG40-36U RH67 PV2, PROG50-38U RH67 PV2
- Genuine OEM replacement kit
- 1 year limited warranty
- Packaged with installation instructions
- Easy to install
- Made from ceramic material
- Fix your water heater with peace of mind using genuine Rheem parts
- California residents see prop 65 warnings
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...