Spec Sheet Install Manual
Choosing the right Tankless Electric Water Heater for your home.
Professional Classic® tankless electric water heaters offer continuous hot water quick and on demand for single point-of-use or multiple applicationsPerformance Features
- Compact and stylish with digital temperature control in increments of 1°F ranging from 80°F to 140°F
- 99.8% Energy efficient
- Robust copper immersion heating elements with brass top increases durability and are threaded for easy replacement
- Simple Installation
- Digital temperature display
- ON/OFF Dial Control with adjustable digital temperature display
- Self-modulating power control
- 8kW Model Flow Rate: up to 1.95 GPM
- Side 1/2" NPT water connections
- Standard Hand Sink – 0.5 GPM
- Kitchen Sink – 1 to 2 GPM
- Dishwasher – 1 to 2 GPM
- Washing Machine – 1 to 1.5 GPM
- Water-Saver Shower Head – 1.5 GPM
- Standard Shower Head – 2.0 GPM
Average Gallons Per Minute (GPM) based on 2010 Plumbing Standards
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...