Replace a standard 5? bathtub with an easy-access shower—or install one in new construction where a standard bathtub was planned. The unique ShowerTub™ from E.L. Mustee & Sons will let you achieve either…with no need for major re-plumbing or changing the room layout. ShowerTub™ provides approximately 35% more usable interior floor space than a standard tub and eliminates the difficulties of stepping up and over a standard 15? high tub apron. It’s excellent for seniors living independently or a beautiful way to create a luxury walk-in shower.
- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure.
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits DURAWALL® Shower Walls (see Accessories section) as well as ceramic tile or preformed wall kit.
- Fits 60? wide by 30? deep alcove…same footprint as a standard bathtub
- Drain hole is offset 8-1/2? x 15? for connection to 2? DWV piping
- Easy entry 4-1/2? threshold
- Slip resistant Starburst® surface helps rapidly evacuate water to the drain
- Available in both LH and RH drain locations
- Available in white or bone
- Smooth, colorfast semi-gloss finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
- Available STYLEMATE® shower enclosures feature tempered safety glass and a range of finishes.
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...