- Certified by the American society of sanitary engineering to the ANSI/asse 1010-2004 standard
- Lifetime cycle tested at U. S. Testing laboratories to withstand 10, 000 shock cycles. Factory tested to withstand 500, 000 cycles without failure (654-c tested)
- Hydra-Rester male sweat fittings are compatible with press-fitting systems, such as viega propress and all push-fitting systems
- Allows for installation in 2 × 4 wall cavity, installs at any angle
- Asse 1010 certified as a water hammer arrester that is “designed to provide continuous protection, without maintenance” allowing the Hydra-Rester to be installed without access panels
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...