- Mini-Rester Water Hammer Arrester ½" PEX Crimp Straight - Sioux Chief 660 Series piston-type water hammer arresters shall be required in piping systems.
- Water hammer arresters shall have sufficient volume of air to dissipate the calculated kinetic energy generated in the piping system.
- Arresters shall be effective when installed at any angle.
- Arresters shall be approved for installation with no access panel required. Water hammer arresters shall be ANSI/ASSE 1010 2004 certified.
- Arresters shall be sized and placed per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Materials: Arrester body:
- Type L copper tube (660-G2B body is 304 stainless steel)Piston: poly piston with two EPDM o-ringsFitting: no-lead brass or copperPiston lubrication: Dow-Corning,
- 111 FDA approved silicone compoundWORKING LIMITS*
- Max working temperature: 250°FMax working pressure: 350
- PSIGBurst tested: to 1,500 PSIG Plumbing, Hammer Arrestors, Sioux Chief, Plumbing Supply Now, Mini-Rester Water Hammer Arrester ½" PEX Crimp Straight
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...