Vista Outdoor Lighting - CTS-300 - CTS Series Vista 300 Watt Transformer, No Timer Included
Our next generation of transformers includes many new features while maintaining the quality and reliability that Vista is known for. Some of the features include an extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections and a 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard wiring. A custom-designed, weather tight, clear-coated, stainless steel casing seals components from moisture and debris. Take-apart stainless steel hinges allow for easy door removal and greater access during installation. All Vista Transformers come with a lifetime warranty.
- EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION: 20-gauge polished, top-grade domestic, 304 stainless steel.
- FINISH: Polished stainless steel with Smudge-Free clear powder-coat.
- Available Power Ratings: 300 Watts
- Primary Voltage: 120 Volts
- Secondary Voltage: 12 Volts (with High/Low setting) Fully grounded and isolated with encapsulated core and coil.
- TERMINALS: Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections. A separate 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard-wiring and accessory terminal strip for easy installation of external switching devices also included.
- PRIMARY PROTECTION: Auto thermal shut-off.
- SECONDARY PROTECTION: Resetable high performance magnetic circuit breaker.
- WIRING: 6-foot, heavy-gauge, grounded, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for landscape lighting transformers (UL 1838). Pool & Spa Ready - Suitable for Use with Submersible Luminaires or Submersible Pumps (power cord must be shortened to a 3-foot maximum length - see Installation Instructions).
- Custom-designed, weather tight casing seals components from moisture and debris. Vista’s Smudge-Free clear powder-coat ensures a like-brand-new look for years to come.
- Take-apart stainless steel hinges for easy door removal allowing greater access during installation.
- Water-resistant weather-stripping around door seal.
- Easy to read instructions mounted inside door.
- Magnetic overload circuit breakers for reliable automatic circuit protection under all conditions. A rocker switch may also be used for manual on/off switching.
- Over-sized wiring compartment makes cable installation easy.
- ½”-¾” knockouts on each side of enclosure for conduit and accessory mounting as well as a removable, swing-down enclosure bottom with Adjustable Cable Raceway Feeder and multiple ½”-¾” and 2” knockouts.
- Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections.
- Separate accessory terminal strip for easy installation of optional photo-cell, motion sensor, or other external switching devices.
- 6-foot, heavy-gauge, grounded, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug.
- 120-volt Accessory receptacle for use with optional, removable multi-setting mechanical 24-hour timer or electronic/digital 7-day timer (with battery back-up).
- Lockable, stainless steel latch can be secured to prevent tampering.
- Discrete louvered vents in the rear and sides of the cabinet maintain a cool operating temperature.
- 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard-wiring.
- Optional photocell is available for use with timers or stand-alone.
- Electronic timer and remote photocell combination standard in RP models.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for landscape lighting transformers (UL 1838).
- Pool & Spa Ready - Suitable for Use with Submersible Luminaires or Submersible Pumps.
- Mounting template included.