Vista Outdoor Lighting - MT-300 - MT Series Transformer, No Timer
Our next generation of transformers includes many new features while maintaining the quality and reliability that Vista is known for. Some of the features include an extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections and a 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard wiring.
A custom-designed, weather-tight, clear-coated, stainless steel casing seals components from moisture and debris. Take-apart stainless steel hinges allow for easy door removal and greater access during installation. All Vista Transformers come with a lifetime warranty.
- EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION: 20-gauge polished, top-grade domestic, 304 stainless steel.
- FINISH: Polished stainless steel with Smudge-Free clear powder-coat.
- TRANSFORMER CHARACTERISTICS: Available Power Ratings: 300 Watts
- Primary Voltage: 120 Volts (Also available in 240V, 50 or 60 cycle- Special order only.)
- Secondary Voltage: 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 Volts Fully grounded and isolated with encapsulated core and coil.
- TERMINALS: Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections. A separate 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard-wiring and accessory terminal strip for easy installation of external switching devices also included.
- PRIMARY PROTECTION: Auto thermal shut-off.
- SECONDARY PROTECTION: Reset-able high performance magnetic circuit breaker.
- WIRING: 6-foot, heavy-gauge, grounded, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for landscape lighting transformers (UL 1838). Pool & Spa Ready - Suitable for Use with Submersible Luminaries or Submersible Pumps (power cord must be shortened to a 3-foot maximum length - see Installation Instructions).
- Stainless Steel