Vista Outdoor Lighting - PR-4704-B-2.5-W-T3 - 4704 12-Volt LED Aluminum 7.5" Round Path Light, Black, Warm, 2.5 Watt
A perfect fit for the contemporary landscape design, this low voltage path light fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The stem is a ½” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with a ½” NPT. A super durable polyester powder-coated finish is applied and available in Architectural Bronze. A clear, high impact, polycarbonate lens safeguards the lamp and optics. The 4704 is shipped with a standard 10W T3 lamp, unless otherwise specified.
All Vista luminaires are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- STEM: ½” schedule-40 aluminum pipe with ½” NPT.
- FINISH: Black polyester powder-coat finish
- LENS: Clear, high-impact, polycarbonate lens.
- LAMP TYPE: High Output LED with Vista exclusive smart-driver, powered to operate for 50,000 hours.
- LAMP WATTAGE: 2.5 watts
- COLOR TEMP: This model is available in a warm colored light.
- ELECTRICAL: Input voltage range 6–15V AC, regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- MOUNTING: Bottom of stem threaded with ½” NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- T3, LED