Specification Sheet | Instruction
The 5105 is a powerful and compact low voltage flood light fixture constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum and comes factory installed with advanced chip-on-board (COB) LED. With the energy savings of LED technology, the integrated, single LED chip/emitter is available in 3W.
The fixture provides a powerful output range from 200-400 delivered lumens and also available in a Warm Color temp option. At the base of the housing is a high temperature silicone gasket to ensure a superior weather-tight seal under harsh conditions. A frosted, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics.
A super durable polyester powder coat finish is available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil. The 5105 is shipped with a 3W LED, unless otherwise specified. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Architectural Bronze.
- LENS: Frosted, tempered, shock and heat resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- LAMP TYPE: LED Lamp Only - 4W. Color temperature available in W-Warm (3000K)
- ELECTRICAL: Input voltage range 9 - 15V AC regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPS stem. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes (GR), tree mount boxes (TR), or mounting canopies (WR).
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- Lamp Type: LED
- Max Wattage: 4W
- LED Wattage Range: 4W
- Material: Aluminum
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...