Specification Sheet | Instruction
The 5105 is a powerful and compact low voltage flood light fixture constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum and comes factory installed with advanced chip-on-board (COB) LED. With the energy savings of LED technology, the integrated, single LED chip/emitter is available in 3W.
The fixture provides a powerful output range from 200-400 delivered lumens and also available in a Warm Color temp option. At the base of the housing is a high temperature silicone gasket to ensure a superior weather-tight seal under harsh conditions. A frosted, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics.
A super durable polyester powder coat finish is available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil. The 5105 is shipped with a 3W LED, unless otherwise specified. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Dark Bronze.
- LENS: Frosted, tempered, shock and heat resistant, soda-lime glass lens.
- LAMP TYPE: LED Lamp Only - 3W. Color temperature available in W-Warm (3000K)
- ELECTRICAL: Input voltage range 9 - 15V AC regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded composite adjustable knuckle with ½” NPS stem. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes (GR), tree mount boxes (TR), or mounting canopies (WR).
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- Lamp Type: LED
- Max Wattage: 4W
- LED Wattage Range: 3W
- Material: Aluminum
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...