Specification Sheet | Instruction
*This Fixture Comes without a lamp.*
Highly versatile, this low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is fitted with dual silicone o-ring gaskets to ensure a superior weather-tight seal under harsh conditions.
A clear or frosted convex glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder coat finish is applied and available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil.
The 2216 is shipped without a lamp. Tree-mount canopy mounting hardware is included.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- SHROUD: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with dual silicone O-ring gaskets – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Black.
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear or frosted convex glass lens. Optical effect lenses are available; see accessories column on fixture ordering information chart.
LAMP TYPE: This Fixture comes without a lamp
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, Noryl GTX® adjustable knuckle with ½” NPS stem. Fixture may be mounted onto tree-mount junction box.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaries (UL 1838). Maximum wattage allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattage specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard.
- Lamp Type: MR-16, LED
- Max Wattage: 50W
- Material: Aluminum
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...