EX38DTN is a quick, flexible installed, ductless, natural gas, direct vent wall furnace from Rinnai; the perfect supplemental or specific zone heating solution that seeks out cold spots and within seconds begins to gently heat the room or space for maximum comfort. WiFi enabled thermostat connection ready.
- Warranty 10 yrs on Heat Exchanger/ 5 years on Parts/ 2 Year on Labor
- 13,200 BTU / (3.9 kW) (minimum)
38,400 BTU / (11.3 kW) (maximum)
See how the Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent can work for you.
With a Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace, you can be assured of consistent comfort and warmth. Designed to constantly monitor room temperature, Rinnai's unique modulating technology can respond immediately to even the smallest temperature fluctuations.
How It Works
- Constantly monitors room temperature 2"? (5 cm) from the floor
- Consistently detects temperature changes of less than 1° F
- Within seconds, the Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace begins to gently heat the room
- Fan speed and BTU output increase as necessary to reach the preset temperature
- As the room reaches the desired temperature, the EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace reduces fan speed and BTU output
- In case of a sudden influx of cold air, the EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnace automatically adjusts fan speed and BTU to quickly restore warmth to the room.
Heat is distributed evenly and heat loss is minimized since Rinnai EnergySaver® Direct Vent Wall Furnaces require no ductwork.
USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL PANEL
Manage the temperature in your home with our user-friendly control panel. Simply choose a set temperature or customize heating during the day by programming the timers.
|Manufacturer Trade Model Number - U.S.
||12.6 in / (320 mm)
||26.4 in / (670 mm)
||36.63 in / (930 mm)
||86 lb / (39 kg)
|Central Heating Capacity
||38,400 BTU / (11.3 kW)
* It is recommended that a trained and qualified professional who has attended a Rinnai training class complete the installation. The warranty may be voided due to any improper installation.
— Installation and service must be performed by a licensed professional.