- 1/2 lb. (0.23 Kg) spring "magically" eliminates water hammer
- Reduces motor and pump noise from plumbing system
- Designed for both horizontal and vertical usage
- Full-flow, non-clog design installation
- Durably-constructed PVC check body and compression end fittings
- Solvent-weld ends with unions allow for easy installation
- 30-0044 and 30-0045, no unions, solvent-weld only
- No threading of pipe required
- Pressure rated at 50 PSI (115' [35 m])
40 PSI (92' [28 m]) for P/N 30-0241 and 30-0242
30 PSI (69' [21 m]) for P/N 30-0243 and 30-0244
- Consult factory if use over 130 °F (54 °C) required
- Suitable for installation below basin cover
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...