30-0151: 2" cast iron slip x slip union
- Full 2" flow design - meets BOCA (P.604.2)
- 2" Full Flow Pump Code
- Checks backflow of water and sewer gas
- Simple to install (no threading of pipe required). Save time & material costs
- Neoprene gasket and flapper, weighted with heavy stainless steel metal backing plates and stainless steel rivet
- Can be installed on vertical or horizontal line
- Slips over ABS, PVC, steel pipe or cop per piping
- Reduces motor and pump noise from plumbing system
- Meets requirements of Wisconsin Uniform Plumbing Code
- Flexible neoprene slip x slip union includes stainless steel clamps for low pressure systems. Avoid more than 10 ft. static head above the check valve. 4.3 PSI at 130°F.
- Stainless steel screws
- Extra wide hinge to reduce hinge stress
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...