- Float-operated, submersible, 2-pole mechanical switch and variable level, long-cycle systems available
- Corrosion-resistant, powder-coated epoxy finish
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- Stainless steel screws, switch arm, guard, and handle
- No screens to clog
- Watertight, neoprene square ring between motor and pump housing
- Solid, buoyant, polypropylene float
- Oil-filled, hermetically-sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected motor
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Entire unit pressure-tested after assembly
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering: 130 °F (54 °C)
- Passes 1/2” (13 mm) spherical solids
- 1-1/2” NPT discharge
- On point: 7-1/4” (18 cm)
- Off point: 3” (8 cm)
- Major width: 10-3/32" (26.2 cm)
- Major height: 10-1/16" (25.6 cm)
- Watertight and dust-tight
Within this series exist several distinct models. Though performance remains the same, the pumps' material construction is what varies. What are the differences between each model? Glad you asked...
- Cast iron switch case, motor and pump housing
- Engineered thermoplastic base
- Engineered, glass-filled, plastic impeller with metal insert
- Stainless steel guard and handle
- Cast iron sleeve bearings
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...