- Float-operated, submersible (NEMA 6), 2-pole switch
- Durable, cast iron construction - switch cap, motor and pump housing
- Engineered plastic base
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Hermetically-sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2” (50 mm) spherical solids
- 2” NPT discharge
- On point: 12-1/2” (31.8 cm)
- Off point: 4-1/2” (11.4 cm)
- Simplex and duplex systems available
- Automatic and non-automatic models available
- Non-automatic for variable level systems
- Models available packaged with piggyback variable level float switch
Consult factory for special applications:
- Electrical alternators for duplex systems available with variable level float switches.
- Minimum recommended basin size - simplex: 18” x 30” (45.7 x 76.2 cm), duplex: 30” x 36” (76.2 x 91.4 cm)
- Standard automatic – 4/10 HP, 34.5 lbs.(15.6 kg)
- High water alarms available
- Mechanical alternators available for duplex systems
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...